When urgent matters call for urgent care.
Convenience matters when someone you love needs immediate medical attention. We’re here for what you can anticipate – your teen’s sports physical or your annual flu shot. And we’re here for what you can’t – your spouse’s freshly sprained ankle, or your four-year-old’s worrisome fever. We've got you covered.
Walk-ins are always welcome during clinic hours. No appointments are necessary.
If more care is needed, you’ll receive hassle-free referrals to specialists throughout the Regional Health system. Regional Health is the only integrated health care system in the area, offering 32 specialty areas of medicine in more than 20 communities.
- Regional Health Urgent Care Services (Deadwood, SD)
- Massa Berry Clinic (Sturgis, SD)
- Queen City Regional Medical Clinic (Spearfish, SD)
- Regional Health Urgent Care-Lacrosse St. (Rapid City, SD)
- Regional Health Urgent Care-Jackson Blvd. (Rapid City, SD)
Regional Urgent Care Services
Illness (Adult & Pediatric)
Injury (Adult & Pediatric)
- Fractures (Casting & Splinting)
- Minor burns
- Sports - $30, walk in