Slowing down is no fun. When it hurts to walk, to get in and out of the car, to sit or stand, or to reach for something, it’s time to look for solutions. A wide array of issues can be addressed with a licensed physical therapist at Regional Health.
Our physical therapists help patients decrease pain and gain mobility. Function can be improved through a physical therapy regimen, and together we can work to prevent future injuries.
Areas where we can help:
- Body mechanics
- Lymphatic drainage
- Myokinematic restoration
- Performance/movement training
- Range of motion
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
Offering you only the best in care, our therapists are specially trained to pace your rehabilitation to get the most out of your recovery. We’re pleased to offer therapy to cover a number of targeted needs.
- Aquatic therapy
- Hand rehabilitation
- Joint replacement rehabilitation
- Lymphedema therapy
- Neurological therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Women’s health & pregnancy therapy
We offer some of the most advanced physical therapy services available, with equipment and computer programs that aide in diagnosing and treating your condition.
- Alter-G anti-gravity treadmill
- Biodex balance system
- Bioness rehabilitation systems
- Electrical stimulation
- Infrared low level laser therapy
- LiteGait gait training
- Video motion analysis (Dartfish)