When companies and employees need specific services like Department of Transportation physicals, return-to-work evaluations and other medical services, it’s important to have a health care provider with flexible hours and expert staff to meet your needs with as little disruption as possible.
Regional Health Urgent Care clinics in Rapid City offer occupational medicine services, in addition to immediate medical attention for illness and injury. Walk-ins are welcome, and the clinics are open seven days a week. No appointments are necessary. We connect employees with the expertise you can expect from Regional Health.
Please follow these steps to begin services:
- All services require the employer’s authorization form. Please complete the following form for the employee to bring with them at the time of service. Occupational Medicine Authorization For Services
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals and drug and alcohol screens are available at both Urgent Care locations in Rapid City. Our west location at 2116 Jackson Blvd. offers additional services with Occupational Medicine Specialist Timothy Ungs, M.D. (by appointment only). Please call 605-755-2273 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- If you have company-specific forms, please send completed forms with the employee at the time of service.
- Annual, DOT and pre-employment physicals
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Medical Review Officer services
- Business health evaluations/education
- Worksite evaluations
- Injury care and follow up
- Exposure management
- Medical respirator fit assessments and certifications
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Job performance evaluations
- Independent medical examinations
- Impairment rating reports
The following forms can be completed prior to the appointment:
Doctors & Providers
What People Are Saying
I absolutely love the ability to schedule appointments or contact my doctor on the MyChart app. Dr. Ptacek is always a wonderful care giver and Laura at the front desk always makes the clinic feel like you’ve walked into a friends house.
Dr. Weaver is such an excellent care provider because she listens, understands and is very forthright with her evaluations. She explains concerns and treatments thoroughly. She is a great lady and outstanding physician.
There are not enough words to describe how compassionate and caring the nurses are at the Hill City Clinic. Nurse Lois Gilbert is always friendly, always has a smile on her face and her demeanor and tone towards the patient is outstanding!
I’ve been seeing Dr. Legner for years. I won’t go to another doctor unless I have to. She’s always so professional and takes time with you in the exam room to make sure you understand what the problem is and the plan to fix it!
Dr. Willoughby, what a pleasure it was to see him! He is truly concerned about me and my health. He obviously studied my records. We had a discussion about my health, enabling us to work together. What a welcome relief to find this caring man!
Dr. Nylander was very kind and approachable. She listened to my concerns/reason for the visit and responded with compassionate care (she looked at me and smiled…isn’t that great?? Human connection!) She knew what to do and I felt like I was in good hands.