Home+ Home Medical Equipment offers a full range of medical equipment and supplies to make home care easier for patients and their caregivers. Regional Health specialists coordinate between patient, home care providers and the medical team to ensure the right equipment is in the home and to evaluate whether home equipment could help improve patient care and safety. Medicare, South Dakota Medicaid and medical insurance plans cover many prescribed home medical equipment.
Our products include:
- Mobility: Canes, crutches, walkers, wheelchairs
- Independence aids: Bathroom aids, grab bars, hospital beds, Hoyer lifts
- Respiratory products: Nebulizers, oxygen concentrators, sleep apnea units, tracheostomy and suction equipment, ventilators
- General health aids: Blood pressure kits, compression garments, breast pumps and nursing products, orthotic braces, phototherapy, wound care products
- Home Modifications: Includes simple changes such as replacing doorknobs with pull handles, as well as major structural projects such as installing a stair lift or wheel chair ramp.
Contact us for your Home Medical Equipment today. On-call emergency service is available 24/7.
What People Are Saying
I absolutely love the ability to schedule appointments or contact my doctor on the MyChart app. Dr. Ptacek is always a wonderful care giver and Laura at the front desk always makes the clinic feel like you’ve walked into a friends house.
Dr. Weaver is such an excellent care provider because she listens, understands and is very forthright with her evaluations. She explains concerns and treatments thoroughly. She is a great lady and outstanding physician.
There are not enough words to describe how compassionate and caring the nurses are at the Hill City Clinic. Nurse Lois Gilbert is always friendly, always has a smile on her face and her demeanor and tone towards the patient is outstanding!
I’ve been seeing Dr. Legner for years. I won’t go to another doctor unless I have to. She’s always so professional and takes time with you in the exam room to make sure you understand what the problem is and the plan to fix it!
Dr. Willoughby, what a pleasure it was to see him! He is truly concerned about me and my health. He obviously studied my records. We had a discussion about my health, enabling us to work together. What a welcome relief to find this caring man!
Dr. Nylander was very kind and approachable. She listened to my concerns/reason for the visit and responded with compassionate care (she looked at me and smiled…isn’t that great?? Human connection!) She knew what to do and I felt like I was in good hands.