Certified audiologists are licensed health care professionals trained to evaluate and treat hearing loss and related disorders involving balance (vestibular) and tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Regional Health audiologists offer diagnostic testing, prevention, education, treatment, aural rehabilitation and more for children and adults. They will work closely with your care team to provide whole-person health care. Our team offers hearing aid consultations including onsite hearing aid repair, as well as custom hearing protection.
- Anyone with sudden or gradual loss of hearing
- Chemotherapy patients for radiological monitoring
- Workers exposed to high noise levels
- Children with middle ear problems
- Children with learning or speech problems
- Anyone with a family history of hearing disorders
- Anyone who can hear but not understand, especially in groups or with background noise
- Anyone dissatisfied with present hearing aids.
Doctors & Providers
What People Are Saying
Denise Byrd is very professional and knowledgeable. Her main goal for me was that she wanted to help improve my hearing, not just sell me a set of hearing aids. I’m glad I visited with her!