Honorees, from left: Terri Upward, Melissa Haught, Dan Daly and Stacy Brozik.
RAPID CITY, S.D. – The Regional Health Strategic Marketing and Communications team won two Gold Addys and five Silver Addys at the recent American Advertising Awards banquet put on by the Black Hills chapter of the American Advertising Federation. Awards included:
- Gold: Heart and Vascular Institute physician recruitment brochure, single-unit brochure, Stacy Brozik, Creative Services Manager.
- Gold: “We Need You” breast cancer campaign, consumer campaign, Terri Upward, Graphic Design Specialist, and Melissa Haught, Marketing Manager.
- Silver: “It Starts With Heart,” printed annual report, Stacy Brozik and Dan Daly, Communications Specialist.
- Silver: “Our Commitment to Sustainability” printed annual report, Terri Upward and Dan Daly.
- Silver: “Nourish” restaurant sign, ambient media and out-of-home, Stacy Brozik.
- Silver: “Fit in the Square” campaign, local consumer campaign, Terri Upward.
- Silver: “Regional Health Honey” jar tag, single unit packaging, Terri Upward.