What You Can Do With The Patient Portals
Patient Portal Tips
- If you are having trouble logging in, check to make sure you are using the correct information.
- For example: Use your legal name, not your nickname. (i.e. Patricia instead of Patty)
- Are you using what is listed as your home phone number in our medical records.
- If you enter the correct name, phone number and date of birth, and receive a message stating that "we were unable to locate your patient account", please contact the clinic to verify your information.
- If you are having problems with the page opening, please contact your internet provider as there may be blocks they need to take away.