How Do I Register for the Patient Portal?
You have two options to register for the patient portal: either on your own via the internet or in your physician's office. To register on your own, please click the here. To register in one of our clinics, please speak with a physician or caregiver.
Requirements for Accessing the Patient Portal
- Access to a computer and the internet
- An email address
- Microsoft's Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari internet browser
- An internet browser capable of supporting 128 bit US encryption
How Secure Is the Patient Portal?
When using the patient portal, all communications between you and your physician's office are carried over a secure, encrypted connection. This secure connection utilizes industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption to ensure secure data transmission as well as server-side digital certificate authentication. To prohibit unauthorized access, all medical information is stored behind our firewall in our electronic medical record system. Additionally, you set your own PIN number.
PLEASE NOTE: It is extremely important that you keep your PIN in a secure location and completely confidential. Please DO NOT SHARE your PIN with anyone. Your PIN is specific to you and your secure account on the portal. It is your responsibility to prevent disclosure of your PIN and to change your PIN if you feel that your security has been compromised. Regional Medical Clinics do not control and are not responsible for the information on your device or what you do with your information once you export from the portal.
How Do I Change My PIN Number?
You can change your PIN number by using any of the following:
- Log into your account, go to the My Profile tab and click on "Reset PIN."
- Go to the portal and click on "Forgot PIN?"
- Contact your physician's office and request a new PIN.
Can I Access My Child's Health Information Through the Portal?
Yes - creation of a family login account will allow you to access selected family members' health information, known as a Family or Guarantor Access. You will have the same access to patient information and actions as you do with your own patient web portal account.
- In order to setup an account of this nature, the patient to which you are requesting access will need to log in to their patient web portal account and grant access using the following steps. If you know the login information for this patient, such as your child, log into their web portal account.
- Go to the "My Profile" tab and click on "Family/Guarantor Access."
- Enter the e-mail address of the family member and click on "Go."
- Select an Account Type of "Family", fill in the required fields, and click on "Submit."
- A temporary password will appear in a pop up screen. Write this password down and forward it to the family member, as it will not be available after clicking on 'ok'.
- The family member's name will then be listed under the "Family" section at the top of the screen.
- To edit or remove this family member's access, click on the family member's name at the top of the screen.
- To log into this family account, from the login screen, place a checkmark next to "Sign into your family or guarantor account." Enter your e-mail address and password for your family or guarantor account and you will be greeted by the standard welcome screen. Please note that at the top of the screen next to your last login date, you will see a drop-down menu where you can switch between patients to which you have access.
For answers to additional questions about the patient portal, please log in and click the FAQ tab on the left side of the screen.