Our neurologists and physiatrists are physicians who treat disorders of the central nervous system, which include diseases or conditions of the brain, spinal cord, nerves, and disorders of the neuromuscular system which include nerves and muscles.
At Regional Medical Clinic - Neurology & Rehabilitation, we treat each patient as a partner and make patient education a central component of medical care. Because neurologic, pain and musculoskeletal conditions can be accompanied by social discomfort or embarrassment, we emphasize sensitivity and discretion when dealing with all of our patients' concerns.
Information we will need while scheduling your appointment:
- Patient information - name, address, phone number, and birth date
- Type of insurance
- Reason for appointment
- Referring physician (if applicable)
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo identification
- Insurance card
- Physician referral forms (if required by insurance)
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose frequency
- Recent X-rays or other appropriate records