A highly skilled pharmacy team communicates and coordinates with health care providers, offering retail and Specialty Pharmacy services. In addition, Home+ provides unit-dose medications for those living in nursing homes, assisted-living centers and other institutions.
The pharmacy team fills prescriptions and provides convenient pharmacy retail services.
Request a refill on your smartphone or tablet.
Download the Home+ Pharmacy prescription refill app and get your refills with just a few clicks of your smartphone or tablet.
Follow these simple steps to download your app:
Search "RxRefill4u" in your Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone).
- Once you have downloaded and launched the RxRefill4u app, enter the corresponding Pharmacy Code for your local Regional Pharmacy:
- Home+ Pharmacy Rapid City: 20
- Home+ Pharmacy Spearfish: 21
- Enter your private prescription number in the field indicated. Your prescription number can be found on the packaging label of the prescription itself.
- Enter your password. The default password for all new accounts is your six-digit date of birth (i.e. 05/27/1963). For a date of birth of 5/27/1963, the password is 052763.
- You will receive confirmation that your refill order has been placed. If you have difficulty or concerns, please call Home+ Pharmacy during normal business hours.
Request Prescriptions Online
You can also order your prescriptions online by visiting the appropriate website:
Home+ Pharmacy Rapid City
(Inside Rapid City Regional Hospital)
353 Fairmont Blvd.
Rapid City, SD 57701
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Weekends and holidays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Home+ Pharmacy Spearfish
(Inside Queen City Regional Medical Clinic)
1420 North 10th St., Suite #1
Spearfish, SD 57783
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Live Well at Home
Request refills via your phone and sign up for text alerts when your prescription is ready.