Home Infusion specializes in providing medication and supplies for home use for children and adults. Infusion therapy is used to administer medication, nutrition and hydration.
- Home+ pharmacists, nurses or dietitians coordinate home infusion therapy services, working closely with the patient’s own health care providers.
- Specialists teach patients and caregivers to properly and safely administer infusion therapy at home or Home+ Home Health providers may administer home infusion.
- Medications and supplies can be delivered to a patient’s home free of charge, or supplies can be picked up at the Rapid City location.
- Home+ specialists work with insurers to determine coverage and any out of pocket expenses.
Patient Education Materials
- Regional Home Infusion Patient Booklet
- PICC Line
- 10 Steps to Flush Your IV
- SAS IV Flush Method - video
- SASH IV Flush Method
- CADD Solis VIP® Infusion Pump
- Gravity Infusion - video
- IV Medicine Ball - video
- IV Push - video
- Monitoring Log
- Parenteral Nutrition - Activating the PN Bag
- Parenteral Nutrition - Adding Medicine to PN Bag
- Parenteral Nutrition - Dual Chamber Bag
- Syringe Pump
- Satisfaction Survey
Home+ Home Infusion
224 Elk Street, Suite 100
Rapid City, SD 57701
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Phone support is available 24/7.
Live Well at Home
Home+ Infusion is only local provider of home infusion services for children and adults.