Volunteers across Regional Health provide vital services we simply could not do without! Last year at Rapid City Regional Hospital alone, volunteers donated more than 44,000 hours of time and talent to assist our patients, visitors, and staff. For more information about volunteering at your local hospital, please call the numbers listed below.
Rapid City Regional Hospital Volunteers:
For more information on RCRH volunteers,
- Call 605-755-8980 or
- E-mail (Please provide your mailing address, telephone number and age group: Teen, ages 15-18, or adult, ages 18 and older.), or
- Print a volunteer application and return to:
For more information on the RCRH Volunteer Nurse Corp, click here.
Custer Regional Hospital Volunteers:
Lead-Deadwood Regional Hospital Volunteers:
Spearfish Regional Hospital Volunteers:
Sturgis Regional Hospital Volunteers:
Auxiliaries are membership organizations whose purpose is to support and promote the hospital or organization they represent. Auxiliaries sponsor programs and fundraisers to accomplish this purpose.
Rapid City Regional Hospital Auxiliary is an integral part of the hospital in Rapid City. Auxiliary members are dedicated people who support quality health care in our community with both financial and physical help. The Auxiliary operates the RCRH Gift Shop and vending operations throughout the hospital. The RCRH Auxiliary was established in 1973 when the two hospitals in Rapid City combines to form Rapid City Regional Hospital.
For more information about becoming an auxiliary member, call the Volunteer Office at (605) 719-8980 .
- For more information on the RCRH Gift Shop, visit the Gift Shop.
Custer Regional Hospital Auxiliary does projects for Custer Regional Hospital and Wedgwood Regional Senior Care.
- For more information about becoming a member of the Custer Regional Hospital Auxiliary in Custer, SD, call (605) 673-2229.
Sturgis Regional Hospital Auxiliary operates the hospital gift shop and has a variety of fundraisers and projects for the hospital and nursing home each year.
- For more information about becoming a member of the Sturgis Regional Hospital Auxiliary, call (605) 720-2400.