Regional Health Clinical Research partners with physicians serving as principal investigators and sub-investigators to conduct research with both inpatients and outpatients. We provide all-inclusive research services from study start to completion.
While there are responsibilities that come with serving as a Principal Investigator, there are many rewarding reasons for participating in clinical trials, including:
- Providing cutting-edge therapies to your patients
- Contributing to the advancement of health care
- Staying in touch with the latest in medical science
- Identifying research studies
- Compensation for fulfilling research responsibilities
- Educational opportunities