Our unified patient portal gives you convenient and secure online access to your health care record. Whether you’re at work, on the road or at home, view your test results, message your health care team, manage appointments and more.
- Access your test results
- View family members’ health care records
- Communicate with your health care team
- Request prescription refills
- Manage your appointments*
- Pay your bills online*
MyChart Family Access Requests
- To share your MyChart or access a loved one’s MyChart (Proxy Access), click here
- To remove a proxy’s access to your MyChart portal, click here
Frequently Asked Questions
All Regional Health hospitals, clinics, urgent cares and specialty treatment centers use the same electronic health record system, Epic, and offer MyChart to patients. MyChart is also available to patients of Dakota Radiology, Fall River Health Services, Philip Health Services, Same Day Surgery Center and Weston County Health Services, through a partnership with Regional Health.
This means that no matter which of these locations you visit, your health information will be accessible to your care team and will be accessible to you in MyChart. You only need one MyChart account even though you may be seen at multiple locations.
* Managing appointments and paying bills online are not available with some partners. Please check with your healthcare provider.
If you need assistance with MyChart, please call 605-755-9890 for the MyChart Patient Portal Hotline or email email@example.com.