October 17, 2019
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
A day-long symposium for cardiology medical professionals offering a practical approach to the newest technology, latest wellness trends and advanced preventative strategies.
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Primary Prevention & Wellness
- Updates in Cardiovascular Disease and Preoperative Pearls
- Thrombophilia and Anticoagulation
- Panel Discussion and Case Studies
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Cardiovascular Devices and Ablation
- Cutting-Edge Cases in Cardiovascular Disease
A networking social will follow the symposium.
For additional information or to register, contact Regional Health Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 605-755-5510 option 5. CME/CE Credits Available.
Snacks and lunch are provided.